HLP’s current Equality Objectives and How They Will Be Met
Narrow the gap in attainment between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged pupils.
- Ensure Intervention programmes and support is better tailored to meet the gaps of the learners
- To build and implement improved diagnostic assessments for identifying barriers and gaps to attainment
- To increase teaching skills in intervention programmes
- To engage parents more in the awareness and promotion of practice and fluency
To further develop the environments and teaching resources throughout school to better represent diversity
- Make adaptations and improvements to the planning for threading diversity through whole school Themes where possible.
- Developing the Diversity strand in bespoke BTBM curriculum to enhance teaching
- Resourcing environment with better images, books, resources etc to promote a more diverse community
To continue to develop the adaptations to physical environments and curriculum pupils with mobility difficulties
- Environmental access plan actions carried out.
- Curriculum adaptations regularly monitored and collaborated on with other professionals to ensure maximum participation in quality first teaching lessons
- Staff training enhancements