Welcome from the Head
An exceptional school for everyone.
Heyes Lane Primary School is an amazing three form entry school at the heart of a warm and vibrant community in Timperley. We currently have 680 pupils in school, including a 52 place Nursery. We are situated in a large single story building set within extensive grounds and playground facilities. We are a highly inclusive school and benefit tremendously from the diversity of the community we serve. We believe whole heartedly in the holistic development of our pupils – academically, physically, socially and emotionally.
Our 5 Core Values and 5 Beliefs are at the heart of everything we do
Our team of talented and committed staff ensure that learning is engaging and inspiring and because of this, our pupils make excellent progress and reach high standards. The atmosphere and culture within our school nurtures and supports all our pupils to grow into the best they can be, to feel confident in who they are and to have a love and respect for others and our world. We believe we provide our pupils with a happy, successful and memorable primary school experience.
Using our core beliefs, we pride ourselves in our highly bespoke curriculum. Lessons and the curriculum are designed to give our pupils plenty of time to acquire skills; to become fluent in their understanding and use of these skills and to have plenty of opportunities to enjoy and thrive within a creative, enquiry-led and fascinating model for learning. We pride ourselves on our happy, caring and safe environment and know that pupils at Heyes Lane Primary School are being supported to grow into responsible, caring and confident young people. We have an excellent range of after school clubs that enrich and develop the pupils in many different ways.
We know that children work best if there is a good partnership with parents and so we ensure that our links are excellent. Heyes Lane Primary School offers its parents a range of opportunities to engage with their children’s learning. It is part of our vision to ensure that we work together to enable children to achieve their full potential in our happy and secure environment.
Our core outcomes for pupils when they leave Heyes Lane Primary School are that they:
- have the confidence and belief to achieve anything in their future life.
- are empowered, confident and successful learners- excited by the world and a love of learning.
- have had opportunities and experiences that have nurtured and enriched their childhood through their journey through an inspiring and engaging hand’s on curriculum
- are highly knowledgeable, skilled and fluent in reading, writing, maths and computing skills and can apply, reason and create confidently with these.
- are highly ethical and active young citizens with a respect and love for people and our planet
A very warm welcome to our website and to Heyes Lane Primary School.